Local Private STD Testing
If you need to find treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Raleigh, North Carolina. We only use a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Raleigh, North Carolina to help you get fast diagnosis and treatment.
We use the same tests as hospitals, so you know your results are safe.Testing at our test centers is always carried out under the supervision of a doctor for your safety. Take advantage of the resources we provide, such as our blog Exposed, to preserve control of your sexual health long after you use our online STD testing service.
Syphilis is one of the most dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 27609 area, no testing service has a more advanced Raleigh STD testing. Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel.
Raleigh, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are put together and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in the Raleigh area every single year.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
North Carolina STD testing is imperative. Get tested frequently to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should be important to you. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.