Rapid STD Testing
Our testing process have been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country include the Raleigh, North Carolina area. Same day testing makes our 27612 STD testing simple and convenient.
Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get an idea of what STD tests you should take. If you decide to get updated on the status of your test results, it is easy with our health specialists who are on standby to take your calls. Raleigh STD testing is convenient with our multiple locations throughout the area.
We make sure you get the test results by email when ready. Your test results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
Raleigh, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Arm yourself with information now.
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Raleigh gathered by the federal government and the health department of North Carolina get distributed every year.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
- There have been a total of 54,819 cases of new chlamydia infections in 2011 reported for the state of North Carolina.
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- Of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC between 2008 and 2011, 523 were Hispanic/Latino.
Having sex without protection is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially deadly diseases like HIV, always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.