Fast Local STD testing Centers
All STD testing panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our laboratory technicians will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
If you have questions about STDs, talk to our counselors 24/7 for answers. Our checkout process is always secure. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our website that you can read.
Start your screening quickly by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our testing process to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence. Our test locations test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Raleigh, North Carolina
If you want to be certain of your STD status, the easy solution is to take an STD test in Raleigh. STD infection rates are rising steadily in North Carolina.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- Black males were living with HIV in North Carolina at 6.9 times the rate of white men in 2010.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
We have confidential STD tests in 27614 right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.