Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our CLIA-certified testing locations meet federal and state guidelines for accuracy. We have streamlined our testing process so you can carry out your test in 5 minutes or less. Test with our online STD testing service to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 27614 area.
Have your testing monitored by a physician any time you visit our labs. Learn about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed. Get the exact tests you would take at a clinic in the privacy of our testing centers.
We created our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for a myriad of infections so no one will guess why you are there. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest location to you.
Raleigh, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Every sexually active resident of North Carolina is at risk for contracting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Raleigh resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual wellbeing.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 3,194 were black
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of sexually transmitted diseases in the 27614 area may be on the rise, get tested today.