Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. There is no need for a visit to a physician's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 24141 area. No extra paperwork is needed once you order because we want to ensure your test goes smoothly.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- night or day. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take. Radford STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area.
In 24141, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our physicians can write prescriptions if you test positive. We employ the most advanced Radford STD testing techniques available anywhere today. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases.
STI Statistics for Radford, Virginia
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Virginia each year about STD infections and rates in Radford. Reduce your risk of getting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- From 2008-2011, 41 Asian residents of Virginia were infected with HIV.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,594 Virginians aged 35 to 44 were diagnosed with HIV.
- White Virginians accounted for 1,588 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- 70% of men in Virginia living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through male to male sexual contact.
The people of Virginia face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs. Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. Different STIs can only be detected by certain tests. Don't delay any further, get your STD test now. Many STDs are symptomless. In Virginia, 1 in 4 young adults do not know that they have an STD.