Rapid STD Testing
Our many locations throughout Racine and the state of Wisconsin give you plenty of options for your STD testing. Knowing your STD status is quick with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 53406. We have over 4,000 STD testing centers in the country.
Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safe. Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
To find a test center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. We are sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our laboratories test for many non-STD related conditions so no one will know why you are there.
STD Statistics for Racine, Wisconsin
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together an annual report on the STD infection numbers in Racine. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently.
- 2,367 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were white.
- 589 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were Hispanic/Latin.
- 75.1% of all men living with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Wisconsin received over $20.1 million in federal HIV/AIDS grants in 2011.
- 1,937 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were black.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.