Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
For most accurate test results, all our testing centers are CLIA-certified. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees your testing process will be simple. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competition in the 85308 area.
Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always on hand to supervise your testing procedure. Visit our blog, Exposed, to find articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements. When you take one of our tests, you are getting the same tests that are offered in hospitals and doctor's offices.
In Glendale, Arizona 85308 area, our specialists look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most sophisticated Glendale STD testing available today. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to seek the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases.
Glendale, Arizona STI Statistics
To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests often. If you live in the Glendale area, there are reports published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of STDs in your area.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- The CDC spent about $7 million on HIV prevention in Arizona in 2010
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
In the United States, nearly all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.