Same-Day Online STD Testing
We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test. One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have reduced the need for additional paperwork when you arrive at the testing center. No physician's office or hospital visits are necessary for our STD testing in 02169.
We use the same STD testing that you'd take in a hospital. Our blog is updated weekly with educational information about STDs. Our testing is monitored by a physician at all times.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has better Quincy STD testing.
Quincy, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases information about STDs in Quincy each year. The only way to find out whether you have an STD is with STD testing.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 319.7 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people.
- In Massachusetts, 10.2% of men who contracted HIV in 2010 got it through heterosexual contact.
- 6,394 chlamydia infections were reported by men in Massachusetts in 2010.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.