Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
For the most accurate testing results, our testing locations are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. We guarantee that our testing process is simple. If you need STD testing in 18951, our service offers the most competitively priced options.
We follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, like the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by hospitals in your area. We accept many forms of payment to make the checkout process as easy as possible.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available. Test results will be made available on PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Quakertown, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is getting educated. The federal government and the Quakertown Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Quakertown.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- 170 Asian Pennsylvania residents were living with HIV at the end of 2010.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.