Rapid STD Testing
No additional paperwork is needed to be completed by our test labs. Testing for STDs doesn't require a visit to the physician's office- just purchase your testing, visit one of our testing centers in 92503, and get your results. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to receive a status update. Each and every one of our test facilities around Riverside are conveniently located. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need.
We never notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be in your Inbox quickly. We send all test results to everyone via email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Riverside, California
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Riverside area. If you want to be sure about your STD status, you have to take an STD test.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as condoms. If you are sexually active and don't get tested for STDs, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD every year.