Confidential Online STD Testing
Our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide include many in Puyallup, Washington. Learn your STD status more rapidly with our same-day 98373 STD testing. Our system is approved regularly to give you correct STD test results.
Our test locations are all over the Puyallup area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you need. Let our health specialists give an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting.
Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test locations in your area. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many conditions so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Puyallup, Washington
Test early and test regularly to keep control of your sexual health. The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection numbers, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Puyallup area.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- Washington had a higher percentage of people who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of being diagnosed with HIV than the national average in 2010.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- 466 men living with HIV in Washington in 2010 reported contracting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, 33.1% of people in Washington who received a positive HIV diagnosis also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Get tested for STDs often. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit some STDs, so knowing your status is vital to halting their spread.