Same-Day STD Testing
No extra paperwork to complete once you place your order. You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 02911 service. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to tell you what STD tests you need. We have health specialists available any time in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the Providence area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing centers.
We send all test results by email. As a rule, we never alert your insurance company to your test results. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Providence, Rhode Island
The only way to be confident that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STD infection rates in Providence.
- 1,451 HIV cases were reported in 2010 in the state of Rhode Island.
- In 2011, chlamydia was the #1 ranked disease in Rhode Island with 4,146 infections.
- The rate of Hispanics HIV infections in Rhode Islands was 28.6 for every 100,000 residents in 2011.
- In 2011, 66 new newly diagnosed HIV cases were White men and women.
- 17 women were diagnosed as having HIV in Rhode Island in 2011.
There is a very high risk that you might catch an STD in your lifetime. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the lives of everyone in Rhode Island, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with prophylactics so you do not become another statistic.