Confidential Online STD Testing
Our complete STD testing panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. Your privacy is paramount so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. We guarantee your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and uncomfortable questions.
You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. The reviews and testimonials our clients write on our website are the proof of our excellent service. When you do your STD testing with us, you get access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7.
You will receive your test results via email message. We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and made available for your PCs, tablets or smartphones.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Princeton, West Virginia
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Princeton. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs.
- Among West Virginia women living with HIV in 2010, 31.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- There were 40 HIV-positive Hispanic/Latino West Virginians in 2010.
- The male HIV infection rate in West Virginia at the end of 2010 was 146 per 100,000.
- Women represented 71% of all reported chlamydia cases in West Virginia in 2012
- Between 2008 and 2011, 82 new infections of HIV afflicted the 45 to 54 year old age group of West Virginia.
15-24 year-olds are most vulnerable to STD infections - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.