Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our process is not only fast, it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 23875 area. We have over 4,000 STD testing centers in the country with many in the Prince George, Virginia area to meet your STD testing needs.
Visit one of our testing centers to get the same tests used by doctors and hospitals. Put your safety first with our physician- managed STD testing. Use our blog, Exposed, as a resource to stay current on STD issues and advancements.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. if you are looking to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in Prince George, Virginia, we have the test panel that looks for both infections at the same time. In the 23875 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed.
STI Rate for Prince George, Virginia
Take an STD test in Prince George to learn your STD status. Virginia residents have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are rising every year.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Virginians between the ages of 13 and 24 accounted for 1,379 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Virginia ranked #11 in the U.S. for number of people living with HIV in 2011.
- From 2008-2011, there were 5,062 new HIV infections among Virginia men.
- Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia accounted for 523 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
If you don't get tested regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you are not using contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year.