Local Private STD Testing
We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 41653 area. STD testing in Prestonsburg, Kentucky is easy and convenient with our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. Our system is vetted regularly by diagnostic specialists to make sure you get correct results.
If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test location, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days. When you decide what to check for, you'll have options that include individual tests for all of the most common STDs or an all-inclusive panel that includes them all. We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the lingo used to explain our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has better Prestonsburg STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Prestonsburg, Kentucky STD Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission methods, and other data for the Prestonsburg area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD screening.
- White men who had sex with other men accounted for 3,299 HIV infections in Kentucky in 2012.
- 24 Black children under the age of 13 were positive for HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- The highest percentage of female HIV infection occurred among Blacks in 2012 in Kentucky.
- 79.4% of new female HIV cases was due to heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The percentage of Hispanic males diagnosed with HIV in their 20s was higher than Blacks 39% to 31%.
We promise rapid test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only guarantee results in a week or so.