Rapid STD Testing
Our testing process is straightforward and is quick to complete. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing. No other service offers more value for STD testing in the 86301 area.
Test at the same labs that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Be sure that your personal information stays safe with our service, which complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the easy payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our labs test for a myriad of diseases so no one will guess why you are there. We built our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest location to you.
Prescott, Arizona STI Morbidity Data
Unless you get Prescott STD testing, you cannot be certain of your STD status. Because sexually transmitted disease numbers are steadily rising, every person in Arizona is vulnerable to infection.
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
- 2,350 cases of gonorrhea were reported in males in 2011
- The CDC spent about $7 million on HIV prevention in Arizona in 2010
We offer same-day STD screening in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Prescott, Arizona 86301.