Same-Day Online STD Testing
Prescott, Arizona STD testing is uncomplicated at any of our 4,000 test sites are throughout the nation,. Our diagnostic experts have thoroughly verified our testing process to ensure your results are correct. Our same-day STD testing in 86305 gives you the key to your sexual health faster.
If you are not sure what STDs you should take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you. While you're waiting for your STD test results, you can give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Prescott STD testing.
Getting tests for STDs in 86305 is not complicated with our most advanced Prescott STD testing. We use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The CDC advises that it is necessary to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have put together a test panel that tests for the twin-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if that is what you want.
Prescott, Arizona STI Morbidity Data
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data about STD infection rates in Prescott. The only way to be certain that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- Gonorrhea increased 40% in Arizona between 2010 and 2011
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
- From 2006 to 2011, chlamydia infections rose from 426.2 to 457.6 per 100,000 persons
- Arizona ranks 11th among states for having the highest rate of chlamydia cases and 13th for syphilis.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
The chances that you will transmit one or two STIs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD testing now.