Confidential STD Testing
No additional paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 86301 service.
Take advantage of the glossary of STD terminology on our website to inform yourself about STD lingo. Enjoy simple refunds in 1-2 days if you have to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers. HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our all-inclusive testing for the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Prescott STD testing available. Test for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Prescott, Arizona
If you want statistics about STDs in Prescott, there are reports put together by the federal government and the Arizona department of health. The first step you must take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- 21,196 females reported a chlamydia infection in 2011
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
Half of adults in Arizona will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with in jeopardy- get tested today. Millions of Americans get a sexually transmitted disease every year.