Local HIV Testing Centers
You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 92064 STD testing centers with our rapid testing. We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. You have many options to choose from when seeking Poway STD testing thanks to our locations throughout California and over 4,000 nationwide locations.
Get the exact tests you would get at a hospital in the privacy of our testing centers. Learn about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed. Have your testing supervised by a physician every time you visit our test centers.
Test with confidence knowing that our labs test for so many other conditions that do not relate to sexually transmitted infections, no one will know why you are there. We will take care of you just as we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest lab to you, enter your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Poway, California
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Poway STD transmission and infection rates.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
Many common sexually transmitted infections do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status. Living in California makes it important that you get regular testing.