Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We chose all of our STD tests based on their ease for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our doctors if your Poughkeepsie, New York STD testing returns a positive result. Certain conditions are curable with prescription antibiotics from one of our doctors in Poughkeepsie, New York.
The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing prior to visiting a testing facility. Our glossary of STD phrases helps you stay current. Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing service who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way we do.
STDcheck.com makes Poughkeepsie STD testing simple. With many locations in the 12601 area, it is easy to get STD testing. The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the body with quick results.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Poughkeepsie, New York
Get tested frequently to do your part to stop the spread of STDs. Poughkeepsie STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- 1,997 early stage syphilis infections were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new STD each year. You may have an STD and be unaware but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams.