Online STD Testing Service
Unlike other testing companies, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. Your billing statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. We want you to be comfortable throughout the process and will do not ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab.
Our blog, Exposed, is a excellent resource for facts about STD testing and developments. All of our testing is overseen by a doctor to preserve the high-quality of our method. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it.
We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send all test results by email quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Poughkeepsie, New York
If you want statistics about sexually transmitted diseases in Poughkeepsie, there are reports created by the federal government and the New York department of health. The first step you should take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
Keeping yourself STD free in New York requires getting tested yearly. Some STDs may be asymptomatic. We offer affordable, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in New York.