Online STD Testing Service
We do not require supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Our 19464 test centers don't require a physician exam for you to test for STDs. Pop into any of our test centers and in 5 minutes or less you are done
Allow our test recommendation tool tell you what STD tests you need. Talk to one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you buy your STD testing, simply stop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently near Pottstown.
We are confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our labs screen for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have test location in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
STD Information for Pottstown, Pennsylvania
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Pottstown area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often.
- The HIV rate for the 35-44 age group in PA in 2010 was 502 per 100,000 people.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
The chances that you will transmit one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get STD tested now.