Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Get tested for STDs at any of our Pottstown, Pennsylvania locations or 4,000+ STD testing locations. Our same-day 19464 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts.
Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Your testing will always be administered under the supervision of a physician at our labs.
At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that it is essential to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for the co-infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if if that is what you choose to do. Getting tests for STDs in 19464 is simple with our most advanced Pottstown STD testing.
STD Infections Rate for Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
Your health should be important to you. Pennsylvania STD testing is necessary. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that half of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime. Get tested frequently to ensure that you are STD-free.