Same-Day STD Testing Centers
STDcheck.com guarantees test results from every one of our CLIA-certified test laboratories. Our competitive pricing means you get an outstanding value for 63664 STD testing. You have decided on the right online testing service if you are looking for a simple testing process with guaranteed results.
Every lab we use to process our STD testing is dependable and used by hospitals nearby. We accept various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your personal data protected.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 63664 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with very fast results. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. No one has more advanced STD testing in the Potosi.
Potosi, Missouri Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Get wise about STDs in Potosi, Missouri.
The easiest way to put a halt to the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Each year, the federal government and the health department of Missouri collect data about STD infections and transmission in Potosi.
- In 2011, the rate of gonorrhea infection was 4,195 for women and 3,607 for men in Missouri
- St. Louis County residents accounted for 1,842 of all HIV-positive Missourians in 2010.
- Among the 1,885 women living with HIV in 2010, 305 got the disease from IV drug use.
- 1,550 of the 1,885 Missouri women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.