Same-Day STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test We do not require additional paperwork once you purchase your testing package. Test for STDs in the 83854 area without an inconvenient trip to a doctor's office or hospital.
The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to safeguard your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for purchasing your STD test package.
Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available can be downloaded and read on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Post Falls, Idaho
Idaho STD rates are steadily rising every year. Post Falls STD testing is the only way to find out if you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- In 2010, black males in Idaho were living with HIV at a rate 6.1 times higher that white men.
- In 2010, 11 people with an HIV diagnosis died in Idaho.
- Almost 30% of the females living with HIV in Idaho as of 2010 got the virus from IV drug use.
- Idaho had a rate of 272.2 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people in 2010.
- As of 2010, HIV transmission in Idaho is punishable by up to 15 years in state prison and/or a $5,000 fine.
Protect yourself against the spread of STDs with condoms and dental dams. All people in Idaho, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases. STDs are an crisis all over the nation, including the Post Falls area.