Same-Day Local STD Testing
Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 23703 area without visiting a doctor's office. We have removed the need for additional paperwork so you can be in and out in no time at all. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get tested for STDs in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests.
You can easily locate our test locations in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company conduct tests for all kinds of infections so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Portsmouth, Virginia
Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Virginia are published every year. If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 1,594 Virginians aged 35 to 44 were diagnosed with HIV.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the origin of the disease for 10,680 of the 15,241 men living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010.
- From 2008-2011, Virginians between 25 and 34 years old suffered 1,600 new HIV infections.
- Virginia ranked 22nd out of 50 states for gonorrhea in 2010.
However you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not be sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.