Confidential STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing specialists offering a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will appear as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all.
Use the helpful glossary of STD terms on our site to decipher common STD terms. We test for all of the most common STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You will get a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually sent by email as soon as they are available.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire STD Information
The first step you have to take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want facts and figures about sexually transmitted diseases in Portsmouth, there are reports put together by the federal government and the New Hampshire department of health.
- New Hampshire had 51 new HIV infections reported in 2011.
- 2,151 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Hampshire in 2012.
- The rate of black females living with an HIV diagnosis in New Hampshire is 53 times that of white females.
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire had the highest number of HIV diagnosis in 2012 with 26.
- 93.1% of high schools in New Hampshire teach a required course that covers how to access valid HIV, STD, and pregnancy information and services.
There are many reasons you ought to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.