Local Same-Day STD Testing
There is no physician's office visit required to test for STDs with our 03801 online STD testing service. Our test locations do not ask you to complete additional paperwork once you complete your order. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
All of our testing centers in the area are designed to make Portsmouth STD testing as convenient as possible. Get updated on the status of your test results day or night with one phone call to our health specialists. We've tried to make STD testing as simple as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who don't know what STD tests to take.
We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurer or medical records. Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
STD Rate for Portsmouth, New Hampshire
An STD test in Portsmouth is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in New Hampshire have risen tremendously over the past few years.
- The rate of female chlamydia infection in New Hampshire in 2012 was 321.8 per 100,000 residents.
- Merrimack and Rockingham counties had the 2nd and 3rd highest HIV diagnosis in New Hampshire in 2012 with 6 and 5 infections respectively.
- The highest number of gonorrhea infections (47) were reported by 20-24 year-olds in 2012 in New Hampshire.
- The highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 were reported by 45-49 year-olds in New Hampshire.
- 93.1% of high schools in New Hampshire teach a required course that covers how to access valid HIV, STD, and pregnancy information and services.
Different infections can only be detected by certain tests. Don't delay any further, get STD tested today. In New Hampshire, 1/4 of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Some STDs are incurable, life-long afflictions. Many STDs do not show symptoms. The people of New Hampshire face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs.