Same-Day Online STD Testing
You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Portsmouth, New Hampshire physicians. Choose the easiest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample.
We test for all of the most common STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C. Use the helpful glossary of STD terms on our website to decipher common STD terms. You will get a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers.
Your results are emailed promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results, once available can be read on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire STI Information
The federal government and the New Hampshire department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Portsmouth every year
Being educated about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 544 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Manchester, New Hampshire in 2012.
- Whites in New Hampshire reported 42 syphilis infections in 2012, compared to 4 by Blacks and 1 by Asians.
- At the end of 2012, 147 of every 100,000 residents of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire were living with HIV infection.
- Gonorrhea was the 7th most common communicable disease in New Hampshire from 2008-2013.
- Nashua, New Hampshire recorded 9 gonorrhea cases in 2012.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.