Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We have minimized the time required to complete your test by not asking for additional paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 03801 allows you to cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation.
Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and issues. Place your trust in our physician-managed testing. Receive the exact same tests you'd get at a hospital with the ease of our online STD testing system.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Thanks to the federal government and the New Hampshire department of health, facts and figures is available about Portsmouth STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread.
- Merrimack and Rockingham counties had the 2nd and 3rd highest HIV diagnosis in New Hampshire in 2012 with 6 and 5 infections respectively.
- 2,151 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Hampshire in 2012.
- Whites in New Hampshire reported 42 syphilis infections in 2012, compared to 4 by Blacks and 1 by Asians.
- In 2012, Stafford County had the highest number of chlamydia infections in New Hampshire.
- Men who had sex with other men (MSM) accounted for 120 cases of HIV infections in New Hampshire between 2008 and 2102.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be a statistic- take an STD test now and take control of your sexual well being.