Same-Day STD Testing
Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is required once you have placed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 97225 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital.
Learn about STD issues and advances on our blog, Exposed. Get the exact tests you would get at a hospital in the privacy of our testing centers. Have your testing supervised by a physician every time you visit our test centers.
You can access your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly.
STD Statistics for Portland, Oregon
Get educated and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today! The state of Oregon publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Portland.
- HIV in Oregon has continued to increase, nearly doubling from 2,748 in 1997 to 5,576 in 2012.
- 1,489 people have tested positive for gonorrhea in Oregon in the year of 2011.
- More men than women with HIV reported injection drug use as the root of their infection.
- Nearly half of the people that were diagnosed with HIV in Oregon were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their first diagnosis.
- In 2011, men residing in Oregon between the ages 25-64 were more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
All tests for sexually transmitted diseases offered by STDcheck.com are FDA-approved / cleared, unlike other STD testing providers.