Convenient STD Testing
We have the best STD testing in 97202 at prices that nobody can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process. Our laboratories are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) guidelines.
Get convenient STD screening in Portland at any of our testing centers. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists standing by to take your calls. Our test recommendation tool can help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions.
No other testing company has more sophisticated yet uncomplicated, Portland STD testing. Testing for syphilis in 97202 is take no time with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that.
STI Infections Data for Portland, Oregon
STD rates in Oregon have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Portland is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status.
- People 50 years or older in Oregon have the most inaccurate perception of STD/HIV risk infection.
- Oregon reported 39 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people residing in the state in 2011.
- 55% of people living with HIV in Oregon resided in Multnomah County when they were diagnosed.
- At least 35% of men with reported cases of gonorrhea reported having sex with other men in 2011
- Hispanics in Oregon were almost twice as likely to contract HIV than whites in 2011.
There is no excuse to avoid STD testing. Some STDs are symptomless and can cause lifelong conditions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death.