Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
All of our 97210 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services. Portland, Oregon STD testing is convenient with 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. Testing with STDcheck.com is easy with our expert-vetted testing process.
We take many forms of payment to make the checkout process as easy as possible. We follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, like the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are the same ones used by hospitals in your area.
We built our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a lab close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
STI Statistics for Portland, Oregon
Do not gamble with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how STDs are transmitted. The reports published by the federal government and the Oregon health department are a reliable resource for facts and figures about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Portland.
- Males residing in Oregon accounted for the most co-infections from 2007-2011.
- In 2011, 129 of 166 men with diagnosed syphilis infection had sex with other men.
- Rates of Chlamydia are highest among women living in Oregon.
- In Oregon in 2011, Blacks accounted for 391.4 per 100,000 people for gonorrhea infections.
- 55% of people living with HIV in Oregon resided in Multnomah County when they were diagnosed.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.