Local Private STD Testing
Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority allows us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Portland, Oregon. We keep the testing process easy by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Portland, Oregon.
We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs. Each STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or doctor's office. The testing we offer in our testing centers is closely monitored by a doctor to ensure your safety.
Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STD Rate for Portland, Oregon
The government and the health department of Oregon accumulates STD and HIV rates in Portland and around the state and then discloses those figures. By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Hispanics in Oregon were almost twice as likely to contract HIV than whites in 2011.
- In 2011, 129 of 166 men with diagnosed syphilis infection had sex with other men.
- The average age in Oregon for HIV diagnosis in 2011 was 37.
- Oregon reported 39 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people residing in the state in 2011.
- 40% of the 9,028 Oregon residents diagnosed with HIV died by the end of 2011.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could lead to potentially fatal conditions like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.