Confidential Online STD Testing
Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly analyzed for accurate test results. Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation make Portland, Oregon STD testing easy and convenient. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many locations around 97225 is the best testing on the market.
STD lingo is explained in the glossary of STD terminology on our website. We give back your money if you decide to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We offer screening for all of the most common STDs that can be taken individually or as one comprehensive panel.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. We make sure you get test results by email when they are ready.
STI Morbidity Data for Portland, Oregon
Do not gamble with your sexual health and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being educated about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread. The reports published by the federal government and the Oregon health department are a reliable source for data about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Portland.
- In 2011, 129 of 166 men with diagnosed syphilis infection had sex with other men.
- In Oregon in 2011, Blacks accounted for 391.4 per 100,000 people for gonorrhea infections.
- 375 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people residing in Oregon was reported in 2011.
- In 2012, 9,280 Oregonians were diagnosed with HIV.
- In Oregon, 46% of the men who were diagnosed with syphilis had HIV in 2011.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing provider that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted infections at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.