Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. At STDcheck, we have test sites in Porterville, California and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 93257 testing locations today.
The testing we use is identical to what is used by clinics and healthcare professionals. Our labs perform all STD testing under the supervision of a physician for your safety. We want to help inform everyone about STD facts with our blog, Exposed.
Results are dispatched by email when ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance provider or place them on permanent medical records. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Porterville, California
STD testing is the only way to discover for sure whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Porterville each year.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Half of California adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Get tested for STDs frequently to stop the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis.