Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We know your time is important so we do not require extra paperwork when you arrive for your test. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our STD test in 46368 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office.
You will always get complete STD testing with us because we don't exclude HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, or syphilis when we test you for STDs. As long as you don't visit our testing facility, you are eligible for your money back within 1-2 days if you need to cancel. The glossary of STD terms on our website gives you a chance to education yourself about STD lingo.
We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest test center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about.
Portage, Indiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Portage area. If you want to be sure about your STD status, you have to take an STD test.
- The highest number of deaths for people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS was among 40-49 year olds.
- Close to half of all new cases of HIV in Indiana were among black people.
- By the end of 2011, 10,279 people were living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana.
- The main contributor to new HIV cases among men who have sex with men in 2011 was white men.
- Most people living with HIV/AIDS in Indiana were concentrated in urban centers in 2011.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.