Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy. We cherish your privacy and will not ask awkward questions now or at the laboratory. No other testing provider tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel.
We take multiple payment methods to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard mandate for securing your private information.
Getting started with your test is easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Port Washington, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Port Washington STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in New York each year.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting STD tests in your local Port Washington, New York test center, so get tested today.