Local HIV Testing Centers
Our same-day 34952 STD testing is the best available. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, with many in the Port St Lucie, Florida area. At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure accuracy of test results.
While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always have. The glossary of STD terminology we put on our site is just one of the many ways we support our clients beyond their testing. Cancellation prior to visiting our test facility is all that's necessary for a full refund in 24 to 48 hours.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both infections in urine. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with results emailed to you in 24-48 hours. When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 34952 area, STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Port St Lucie STD testing available.
Port St Lucie, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
STD infection rates escalate every year in Florida. Know your STD status by getting tested in Port St Lucie.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Your health should be important to you. Get tested on a regular basis to ensure that you do not have any STDs.