Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
When you visit our STD testing locations, you're in and out quickly because you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Port St Joe, Florida can refer you to a specialist in your area if you need to begin treatment for an STD. Our Port St Joe, Florida physicians have the authority to write prescriptions to streamline the treatment process.
Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terminlogy. We provide testing that incorporates all of the most commonly occurring STDs, such as herpes- 1 and 2, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before visiting our testing location, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days.
Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 32456 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Port St Joe STD testing. Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel.
Port St Joe, Florida STI Data
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Port St Joe from annual reports published by the federal government and the state of Florida health department.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases including your friends so why not you?