Rapid STD Testing
We assure test results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the country. Our uncomplicated testing process is quick, straightforward and can be done in a snap. Test with us to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 34952 area.
You don't have to wonder about whether your private information is safe because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are used by health care centers and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we take, so you have many choices when you checkout.
Our Port Saint Lucie STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 34952 area. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Port Saint Lucie, Florida
There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Florida every year. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Port Saint Lucie STD testing.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of prophylactics such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old are the highest-risk group for sexually transmitted diseases.