Rapid STD Testing
Our testing process is easy and the results are guaranteed. Don't spend more for STD testing in 98366- choose our economically priced STD testing. Our local testing laboratories are CLIA-certified to ensure accuracy of results.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private. We use the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all approved payment methods for your convenience.
It is important to test for the common STDs using the most sophisticated methods in the Port Orchard area. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 98366 and we have put together a test panel to specially test for both infections at the same time.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Port Orchard, Washington
If you are sexually active in Washington, you are at risk for contracting an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Port Orchard STD testing allows you to do.
- Hispanic/Latino Washingtonians accounted for 369 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- There were 9,237 Washington men living with HIV in 2010.
- Male-to-male sexual contact was the culprit in 77.5% of all male HIV infections in Washington in 2010.
- As of 2011, the state of Washington was home to 10,732 people living with HIV.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.