Confidential STD Testing
Our system is vetted regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get correct results. STD testing in Port Arthur, Texas is effortless and convenient with our 4,000 nationwide locations. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 77640 area.
While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to receive a status update. Each and every one of our test locations in the area of Port Arthur are conveniently located. Our handy test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD testing you need.
We designed our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. To find a lab near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites.
Port Arthur, Texas STD Statistics
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
At least 25% adults with an STD don't know they have the disease. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a danger to everyone in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Port Arthur STD testing.