Same-Day Private STD Testing
STD testing at one of our test sites in the 74601 area is easier than going to a doctor's office. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Order your STD tests now and no supplemental paperwork is necessary.
We give back your money if you have to cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing centers. We offer screening for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken individually or as one comprehensive panel. STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terminology on our site.
The first step is to find a testing center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test centers. Our labs test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our system to ensure utmost secrecy.
Ponca City, Oklahoma STI Statistics
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Ponca City area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In 2011, whites residing in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 7.3 HIV infections per every 100,000 persons residing in the state.
- In 2011, the percentage estimate of men who contracted HIV from male-to-male sexual contact is 63.9%, which was higher than the national average.
- In 2010, 8% of males that were found HIV positive in Oklahoma contracted their disease from injection drug use.
- The rate of Hispanic men living in Oklahoma with an HIV diagnoses is 1.2 times more than white men in 2010.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs grows with each day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.