Local HIV Testing Centers
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 33062 area without visiting a physician's office. We have removed the need for extra paperwork so you can be in and out in minutes.
We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the trustworthiness of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. Your personal information is always guarded because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We offer many flexible payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to purchasing your STD test package.
Rely on us to keep your test results confidential by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us. We never give your results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Pompano Beach, Florida
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing. Annual reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Florida with data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Pompano Beach.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
We can give you a million reasons to get tested for STDs right now but we know one is enough - your life.