Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our process is not only quick, it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. No other online testing services has better same-day STD testing in the 91767 area. We have over 4,000 nationwide locations with many in the Pomona, California area to meet your STD testing needs.
Take advantage our glossary of STD terminology as a tool for education. Don't wait to get your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing before visiting our test facility- get it in 24-48 hours. Purchase the only truly comprehensive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test looks for the infection in the blood. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. STDcheck.com has have the most advanced Pomona STD testing and we offer the most rapid tests for sexually transmitted infections.
Pomona, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Take control of your sexual well being with regular STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Pomona area in an annual report.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
At STDcheck.com, we offer many easy ways to pay for your STD tests and these include credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.