Same-Day STD Testing
Your results are ready so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a recommendation to a specialist from our doctors in Poland, Ohio. Our Poland, Ohio doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions.
Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We have so many conveniently located test locations in Poland. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD testing you need.
Finding a nearby test location is fast by entering your zip code on our website. As healthcare consumers, we have built STD testing facilities that treat you the way we like to be treated ourselves. Our labs test for other infections so nobody will ever know the purpose of your visit to the test center.
STD Morbidity Data for Poland, Ohio
Statistics about STDs in Poland get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Getting tested often is the best decision you can make for your sexual health.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- Blacks in Ohio reported the highest number of gonorrhea infections for 2012 - 9,161.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.