Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Stop by one of our testing centers, leave a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in Poland, Ohio. Your positive test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Poland, Ohio.
With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you need to cancel your testing for any reason. Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terminology to educate yourself. Get the only complete STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market. In the 44514 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Poland, Ohio, our test panel looks for both infections at the same time.
Poland, Ohio STD Morbidity Data
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Ohio health department with data about STDs in Poland, are available every year. Take control of your sexual health immediately by getting informed about STDs.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- In 2012, 59% of all reported gonorrhea infections were females.
- Whites in Ohio reported 345 cases of syphilis infections in 2012.
- In Ohio, females, aged 15-24 reported chlamydia infection rates 3 to 4 times the rate of males in the same age group.
- In 2012, Blacks in Ohio reported 713 cases of syphilis infection.
You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to take a test. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new infection every year. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams.