Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
If you need treatment for STDs in Pleasanton, Texas, our physicians may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and receive results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Pleasanton, Texas to being your STD treatment.
Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located testing centers. Get vital information from the articles we regularly put on our blog, Exposed. Protect your safety with our testing that is supervised by a healthcare professional.
We make it easy to find the closest test center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our labs test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Pleasanton, Texas
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Pleasanton is available in reports published by the federal government and Texas health department each year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.