Same-Day Online STD Testing
We only use a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. If you need to find treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Plantation, Florida. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Plantation, Florida to assist you with getting fast diagnosis and treatment.
Follow our blog to get regular educational posts about STD testing and treatment. Don't sacrifice the quality of physician- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service. Get the very same STD tests that you'd get if you went to a hospital or clinic.
We designed our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. Our labs test for many infections and no one will understand why you are there. The easiest way to start the testing is to search for nearby locations on our website.
STI Statistics for Plantation, Florida
Data from the health department of Florida is published every year and includes facts and figures about STD infections in Plantation. If you don't have the facts about STDs and how they are spread, you aren't protecting yourself from getting a disease that could stay with you for the rest of your life.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take charge of your sexual well being. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).